Between September and November last year, Volvo CE launched its first construction equipment roadshow, Volvo on Tour. Stretching from The Netherlands to Portugal, the seven-stop tour showcased Volvo’s latest machines (particularly machines well suited for a city environment), as well as service solutions, to an exclusive selection of construction equipment owners and operators.
The tour began in Switzerland, before heading to France, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Portugal and finally Spain. At each stop of the tour, attendees in their hundreds witnessed the latest excavators, wheel loaders and compactors being put through their paces by skilled demonstrators. Volvo Trucks and Volvo Financial Services were also represented at some stops. Attendees were invited to talk with product specialists and listen to presentations to learn what Volvo can offer their business. In addition to seeing the machines up close, attendees got the chance to operate the machinery in a completely safe environment, using a Volvo Excavator Simulator.
1. Eschenbach, Switzerland 21st – 23rd of September
2. Paris, France 27th – 29th of September
3. Loon Op Zand, The Netherlands 5th – 7th of October
4. Monheim am Rhein, Germany 12th – 14th of October
5. Verona, Italy 26th – 28th of October
6. Lisbon, Portugal 10th – 11th of November
7. Madrid, Spain 24th of November
Find us on #VolvoOnTour