In 1997 the brand name Volvo BM was dropped in favour of the Volvo brand.
• Volvo BM L150C, Serial no. 2081–2767 (60501–60700 US)
• Volvo L150C, Serial no. 2768- (60701– US)
The L150C features:
• Wet disc, fully hydraulic brake system with internal circulation
• Contronic monitoring system
• APS II with four gearshifting modes
• Care Cab
• Swing out radiator
The engine was changed after a while. From serial number 2081–2435 (60501–60618 US), the standard engine was the TD 102 KCE low emission engine. From serial number 2436– (60619– US), the engine was updated to the new low emission TD 103 KCE.
|Engine||Volvo TD 103 KCE|
|Engine output (SAE), kW (hp)||189 (257)|
|Tip. load (straight/full turn), kg||16 920 / 14 870|
|Bucket volume, m3||3,5–12,0|
|Operating weight, kg||21 900–25 800|