Thanks to advanced 3-D graphics coupled with an electrically controlled full-motion platform, the Volvo Advanced Training Simulator puts a whole new spin on operator training.
The operator feels precisely how the machine will react in various situations, allowing training in even the toughest environments and most stressful situations, all in a realistic environment without risk to either one's self, another person, or the machine.
Advantages of training with the Volvo Advanced Training Simulators
Safe Operator Training
- Less risk for personnel or machines vs. real life operating
- Proactive training in unpredictable situations
- Minimal distractions in classroom environment
- Fuel consumption
- Minimal machine damage and/or wear
- Reduced training supervision
Fast and Efficient Learning
- Simulation training is not hindered by weather conditions, availability of equipment, or job site freedom.
- Tests show that students learn faster the first few hours of training when using simulation techniques over real life machine operating
- Performance feedback is generated during each session and logged in the system. (E.g. Production per hour, Fuel consumption, Tire wear, etc.)