Objective: This instructor led course will give you a general product overview of the Shippensburg manufactured Small Asphalt Compactors (less than 7 ton). General service course for personnel with basic asphalt compactor experience. Models covered: DD14, DD15, DD16, DD25, DD29, DD31, DD38, CR24 Small Asphalt Compactors.
Areas covered: Technical product information, system functions, troubleshooting and adjustments of the hydraulic system and electric system. Step 1 and Step 2 are combined in this course.
Who should attend: Any individual responsible for the service and repair of small (< 7 ton) ride-on asphalt compactors
Duration: 3 Days
Course location: Chambersburg, PA
- Basic application
- Small asphalt compactor types and utilization
- Main systems’ function and design
- Inspect and adjust components according to service manual
- Service machine according to operator’s manual
- Basic troubleshooting activities
- Locate relevant methods in service documentation
*Note: this is a combined course