These carefully selected machines are meticulously inspected by Volvo Service Technicians and then subjected to rigorous testing. Every machine that passes becomes Volvo Approved Used Equipment certified.
How stringent are these tests? Well, we asked ourselves what we would look for in a quality used machine - and we began there. That's why buying Volvo Approved Used Equipment is probably as close to buying a brand new Volvo machine as you can get.
To find out more about Volvo Approved Used Equipment, please visit your local Volvo dealer or go on-line at www.volvoce.com/used
VOLVO APPROVED USED EQUIPMENT
Volvo Road Machinery is also part of the Volvo Approved Used Equipment programme.
Unlike other machines, the process of inspection and refurbishment for Road Machinery is handled in the same factory the machine was actually built in.
Machines in this category are mostly pavers, although compaction equipment is increasingly becoming available.
To check the latest availability of Road Machinery and other Volvo Approved Used Equipment, please visit our website at www.volvoce.com/used
Genuine Volvo Parts
Volvo machines can perform as they do because of
the seamless interaction of thousands of mechanical
and electronic parts. Each one is specifically designed
or selected by Volvo engineers to work in unison and
provide perfect fit and function. There is no better way
to protect the functional integrity of a Volvo machine
than to fit it with only Genuine Volvo Parts.
Volvo Trained Technicians
Your authorized Volvo dealer's service team is where
Volvo technology and Volvo trained expertise come
together to provide industry leading diagnostic tools and
techniques. Here you find the most up to date knowledge
and tools to keep your Volvo machine performing like a
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGREEMENTS
A Customer Support Agreement is an invaluable way
to plan, manage and control machine operating costs.
As the needs of businesses vary, so do our Customer
Support Agreements. From simple inspection and
reporting, to totally fixed and planned service cost - we
have the plan structured to fit your business needs.
THE GOLD AGREEMENT
• A worry free, full service, maintenance and repair contract. Fixed costs guaranteed for the life of the agreement (excluding site damage).
• Complete, certified service history, providing highest resale potential for your machine.
THE SILVER AGREEMENT
• Our most fl exible agreement.
• Add or delete features during the term of agreement.
• Tailor it to changes in machine use.
• Lets you set the extent to which you are covered for major repairs.
THE BLUE AGREEMENT
• Your best way to achieve fixed costs for regular service and
• Includes MATRIS machine operational analysis - our state of the art tool for assessing a machine's operational patterns.
• Regular machine software updates to give your machine our latest improvements.
THE WHITE AGREEMENT
• Regular machine inspections by Volvo trained technicians.
• Detailed inspection reports to support effective service
planning and enhance machine resale value.
• Regular machine analysis to support maximum machine
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: CARETRACK
Monitor your machines - from wherever you are
CareTrack is the Volvo Construction Equipment state-of-the-art telematics system. It is standard equipment on most larger Volvo machines* and comes with a 3 year activation at no charge. With CareTrack as part of your machine, unlocking the benefits of this intelligent piece of equipment could not be easier - just ask your dealer to activate it to get started. CareTrack is designed to work with the electronic control system in your Volvo machines, providing the information which can help you optimize productivity and increase machine utilisation.
*In markets where CareTrack is available
Now you have the power to drive your business
forward by making the most of your Volvo machine.
Maximize production, minimize costs and improve
fl eet effectiveness. You can optimize your machine
investment - shift by shift, job by job.