In January 2000 Volvo EC15 XTV superseded Pel-Job EB150 XTV.
Volvo compact excavator EC15 XTV – two speeds and a variable width undercarriage.
• Hydraulically adjustable crawler undercarriage for better stability
and access to narrow sites.
• Simultaneous digging movements and high speed operations
for faster cycle times and increased productivity.
• ROPS,TOPS and FOPS cab for high operator safety.
• Compact dimensions. Wrap-around counterweight protects the
rear compartment against impacts.
• Two travel speeds for higher mobility on job sites.
• Excellent serviceability thanks to easy access to the engine and
Production year 2000-2002
|EC15 XTV||2001 specifications|
|Engine rate output, at r/s (r/min)||36,6 (2 200)|
|...ISO 9249, kW (hp)||11,4(15,5)|
|Overall width, m||0,98–1,35|
|Boom offset left/right, °||80/60|
|Horizontal reach, m||3,61–3,85–3,98|
|Digging depth, m||2,20–2,45–2,52|
|Dumping height, m||2,48–2,62–2,71|
|Bucket tearout, kN||15,1|
|Dipper tearout, kN||9,6|
|...with canopy, t||1,60|
|...with cab, t||1,73|