How will the Volvo Refurbishment programme benefit you?
• We will inspect* your Volvo machine, advise on its suitability for a refurbishment and prepare a no obligation quotation using data from both the inspection report and MATRIS.
• We will present a list of refurbishment options for you to select and together discuss their merits before submitting a final quotation.
• Our Volvo trained technicians will undertake the agreed list of work, to a high standard, at one of our Customer Support Centre’s close to you, only using genuine Volvo parts. All work is backed by accreditations in all of our core values including a current RoSPA Gold Award in Safety.
• On completion we will support your investment with a 1 year, or 2500 hour, warranty (whichever occurs first) on labour and all components used in the machine’s refurbishment, with the option to extend your cover.
• We can even offer you the option to finance your refurbishment through Volvo Financial Services (subject to status).