Volvo Approved Used
What Equipment Qualifies for Volvo Approved Used?
- Pre-owned Volvo general purpose products (excavators, articulated haulers, and wheel loaders) can qualify for Volvo Approved Used certified status if they meet the following standards:
- Less than five years old
- 6,000 hours max
- Pass a rigorous certified pre-owned inspection by a Volvo-authorized dealer service engineer
Before a machine can be certified Volvo Approved Used, it is tested and refurbished with original Volvo parts and components so it can be put to work as if it were new.
- If the wear condition is less than 75%, parts are replaced with new and original Volvo parts.
- Reconditioned parts are cleaned and re-sprayed
- New paint or paint renewal system.
- Factory and performance-related product updates completed.
- The unit is re-assembled, quality tested then added to the Volvo Used Equipment inventory.
All Volvo Approved Used Machines are sold with:
- Machine information: including year of model, hours, and expected life remaining (75% or better).
- Warranty: 1 year, 2000 hours on major components, powertrain and hydraulics.
- Condition report package: including the original Volvo Care Inspection report, MATRIS report, and documentation of refurbishment work performed to meet Volvo Approved Used standards.
- Oil sampling upon request
- CareTrack® telematics installed.
- "Volvo Approved Used Equipment" logo applied to machine.Flexible loan and lease options from Volvo Financial Services.