Objective: To provide advanced training that covers detailed “Hands On” troubleshooting and assembly techniques. The student will also study and resolve, “real world,” hydraulic and electrical failures found on Volvo soil compactors.
Who should attend: Any individual responsible for field/shop troubleshooting and repair of current models of soil compactors.
Prerequisite: This course is intended for the service technician, who has successfully completed the soil compactor mechanics course within the past 24 months, and wishes to explore advanced troubleshooting and repair of soil compactors.
- Hydraulic and Electrical schematic review
- Problem diagnostics and hands on machine system troubleshooting
- Drum assembly rebuild
- Troubleshooting activities
- Hands-on real world troubleshooting - hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Advanced technical team projects
Duration: 3 Days
Course location: Chambersburg, PA