Objective: To provide training that covers in-depth classroom and “hands-on” training for various electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems as used on our Volvo asphalt compactors (7 ton and larger).
Who should attend: Any individual responsible for the maintenance and repair of current models of Volvo large asphalt compactors.
- Basic application
- Instruction on types of large asphalt compactors and their utilization
- Hydraulic and electrical system familiarization and troubleshooting techniques
- Pump service components and identification
- Hands-on instruction of component identification and operation
- Gauge port identification and pressure testing
- Troubleshooting activities
Duration: 3 Days