Objective: To teach mechanics and technicians to be familiar with the hydraulic and electrical systems of PF6110/6170 paver finishers and to trouble shoot problems quickly and efficiently.
Who should attend: Mechanics and technicians with responsibility for the PF6110/6170 Series paver finishers.
Paver Hydraulic and Electrical Systems - PF6110/6170
- Paving safety
- Paver nomenclature
- Familiarization of the paver and control layout
- Setting up the paver for work
- 'Power View' console display and engine fault trouble shooting
- Next generation screeds and screed heating
- Familiarization of the hydraulic and electrical circuits and schematics
- Set up and trouble shooting of automatic level controls
- Circuit trouble shooting with use of the
- Service Analyzer
Duration: 5 Days
- Chambersburg, PA
- Phoenix, AZ