The company was registered as a joint stock company under the name of AB Arvika Verkstäder (formerly P. Andersson & Co Mekaniska Verkstad).
The first mowing machine was made and close collaboration with Kullberg & Co AB in Katrineholm was established at the same time.
1914 Sandbäckens Mekaniska Verkstad was merged into the company.
AB Arvika Verkstäder and Kullberg & Co merged.
The name of the company was changed to AB Arvikaverken.