P. Andersson & Co Mekaniska Verkstad


1885

Per Andersson founded an engineering workshop in Arvika, Sweden,  together with Erik Gustaf Skoglund. The business included a foundry, but it was uncertain whether this was included from the very start. To begin with, production mainly consisted of chaff cutters, ploughs and various cast-iron products.

1889

The company was registered as a joint stock company under the name of AB Arvika Verkstäder.