Champion Road Machinery Limited

1875
The Pennock family started a family enterprise.

1889
The name of the company was changed to The American Road Machinery Company.

1915
The American Road Machinery Company changed its name to Dorninion Road Machinery Company.

1943
The company moved to its present premises at Maitland Road.

1977
Dorninion Road Machinery Company changed its name to Champion Road Machinery Limited.

1997
Champion Road Machinery Limited became a part of Volvo Construction Equipment.