The 70-ton Volvo EC700C will make you think it's in the 80-ton class. That's because it's built like it and has all the power you need, plus perfectly harmonized hydraulics, to tackle the most difficult conditions and the toughest materials. It's your perfect partner for mass excavation, production trenching, rock-face stripping, mine loading and beyond.
Key features include:
- Powerful 336.5 kW (458 hp)
Volvo Tier 3/Stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT (Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) offering high torque at low revs, leading to ultra-efficient fuel consumption
- Advanced hydraulic system, well matched for smooth, responsive digging and lifting, featuring high breakout force, crowding force and slew speed
- Class leading Volvo Care Cab, with operator protective structure, provides more space, increased safety, better visibility and reduced whole body vibration
- Robust undercarriage, reinforced superstructure and boom/arm ensure endurance against daily abuse
- Long service intervals and simplified ground level serviceability leading to